Fund Raising Manager
The position for a fund raising manager within the club is now a requirement for the ongoing expansion and development of the clubs needs. The position will ideally be filled by a person with previous experience. The role will involve the following:
· Being a pivotal role within the management of the club and attending monthly meetings
· Setting up and sustaining a fund raising sub- committee and reporting to the management meeting on activities and seeking approval for fund raising campaigns
· Co-ordinating all fund raising activities across all sections of the club
· Co-ordinating and ensuring proper execution of grants with our funding partners.
· Liaising with our fund management consultants to ensure we are receiving the correct levels of service and information flows between the parties on a timely basis
This role is voluntary and will take on average 5 hours per week. If you are interested please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of why you are interested in the role and your previous experience.